This Lemon Salmon is a deliciously quick and easy weeknight meal that’s healthy and flavorful. This salmon recipe only needs 15 minutes on the pan.
- 2-lb salmon fillet, about 1-inch thick
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- Juice of half of the lemon
- 2 TB freshly chopped basil leaves
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 TB extra virgin olive oil, plus extra for pan
- Preheat oven to 375F with rack on lower middle position. Line a large sheet pan with foil and grease the foil with some olive oil. Set aside.
- Use paper towels to pat-dry the salmon fillet, ensuring that excess moisture is removed.
- Place salmon on the greased/foil lined sheet pan. In a small bowl, stir together all remaining ingredients until combined. Evenly spread the mixture over the top of salmon.
- Roast for 10 minutes in preheated oven. Carefully but quickly take salmon out, move rack to upper position, and place salmon back on rack.
- Set oven to high broil for 5 minutes or until top is nicely browned, about 5 minutes (watch carefully for even browning without burning.) Remove from heat immediately. Serve with extra slices of lemon.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please come back and give it a rating ♡
Keywords: Lemon Salmon, Sheet Pan Salmon