Sparkling Pomegranate Punch Recipe
We are smack dab in the midst of the holiday season. The magical atmosphere is undeniable. Even myself, a summer girl at heart, am 100% all in when it comes to the holidays.
I’m giddy over everything from the festive lights to the snowy nights and all things bright. [Did you see what I did there? I should write poetry. Or just stick to food.]
My favorite aspect of the holidays always involves people. For many years, our table has served as the place where a full house of people gather. I’m no Joanna Gaines, but at the minimum I’ve got scented candles and festive music going on.
And – you know it – a liberal amount of yummy food. Because our peeps love to gather ’round some tasty eats and drinks. Since I’m all about togetherness, I happily oblige.
Every holiday season, I bust out a new cocktail recipe that’s make-ahead easy and delish. It’s like a pre-party to experiment with shiny new cocktail recipes and fun holiday punch recipes. Family and friends are never mad about being taste testers 😉
This year I wanted to incorporate pomegranate flavors into my holiday party punch because I’m kinda obsessed with pomegranates right now.
Please give a cheerful welcome to Sparkling Pomegranate Punch…
Sparkling Pomegranate Punch = Easy Cocktail
This Sparkling Pomegranate Punch has it all: the sweetness of pure pomegranate juice and agave nectar, the tang of freshly squeezed lime juice, and the sparkly goodness of DASANI Sparkling.
I’m already a DASANI Sparkling fanatic; I’m known to carry a can of crisp, bubbly, sparkling water around with me as a way to get my hydration. I’m also known to have many cans of DASANI Sparkling around whenever we’re entertaining.
Obviously, I squealed and jumped as appropriately as I could when I found the pomegranate blueberry flavor at my local Target store. I mean, can there be a happier pair than DASANI Sparkling Pomegranate Blueberry water + Target?!
After all, some of us (me) can practically call Target our second home. Just keeping it real.
You might do a little squeal-jump of your own when you stop in and find your favorite DASANI Sparkling and other Coca-Cola products on sale, too.
Tips for making Sparkling Pomegranate Punch:
- Use 100% pure pomegranate juice, if you can find it. It makes a delicious difference in the results; you’ll actually be able to taste the pomegranate
- Be sure to squeeze your own fresh limes; the bottled lime juices won’t taste as fresh
- We opt for agave nectar for our sweetener, as it’s less involved than making simple syrup, and it’s fairly neutral in flavor
- Garnish away! We chose fresh pomegranate arils and slices of citrus; this is the fun part, so feel free to use your imagination
- Add DASANI Sparkling only when ready to serve; you can prep everything else ahead of time in your pitcher or punch bowl. Pour on the DASANI Sparkling and enjoy the bubbly fizz when ready to drink.
- Be sure all your ingredients are chilled, and serve with ice. Cold tastes way better than room temp
- For a non-alcoholic version of this punch, omit the vodka and add more sparkling water
Go ahead. Get your sparkle on. ✨
Sparkling Pomegranate Punch Recipe
This Sparkling Pomegranate Punch Recipe requires only 5 simple ingredients and can be prepared ahead of time. This party punch is an instant hit at holiday gatherings every single time.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 20 1x
8 cups 100% pure pomegranate juice
1/3 cup pure agave nectar (or to taste)
4 cups vodka
1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
3 cups DASANI Sparkling Pomegranate Blueberry water
Optional Garnishes: pomegranate seeds, orange slices, lime slices, fresh rosemary
In a serving pitcher or punch bowl, combine all ingredients except for sparkling water and garnishes. Keep chilled.
When ready to serve, gently pour in sparkling water and garnish as desired. Serve over cups filled with ice. Enjoy!
For a non-alcoholic version, omit the vodka and add more sparkling water.
- Category: drinks
- Cuisine: American
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @chewoutloud on Instagram