One sip of this Strawberry Frosé and you’ll get why Frosé has become all the rage. This Frozen Rosé Slushy is cool, refreshing, breezy, and fruity. It’s a truly stunning summer drink.
- 16 oz ripe, red strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 bottle dry or semi-dry Rosé wine (darker the better)
- Garnish: Strawberry slices, mint sprigs
- In a container, combine the strawberries with sugar. Stir to incorporate fully; let sit at room temp at least 30 minutes or until berries have emitted quite a bit of juice and are nicely macerated.
- In a 9×11 dish, combine the macerated strawberries with wine. Stir to combine. Place in freezer several hours or until frozen (overnight is fine.)
- Scoop frozen mixture into heavy-duty blender; blend until it’s the consistency of frozen slushy. Immediately divide into drinking glasses and serve with desired garnish. (Frosé should be enjoyed on the spot, for best texture and flavor.)
- Category: Beverage, Drink, Cocktail