This Strawberry Julius Recipe is a copycat of the famous mall drink everyone flocks to. It’s super easy, with just 4 ingredients! All natural, nothing artificial, and tastes awesome.
- 3 cups sliced strawberries, very cold or frozen
- 1 1/2 cup milk (I use whole, but lowfat or almond milk is fine too)
- 1/2 – 1 cup powdered sugar (use less if berries are very sweet, more if berries are somewhat tart)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients in a powerful blender. Blend until mixture is smooth and frothy. May need to scrape down sides/bottom intermittently. Serve and enjoy immediately! (Note: there is quite a variation in the amount of sugar to be used, as it largely depends on how sweet your berries are to begin with. The sweetness/ripeness of your natural berries will make a big difference!)
- Category: drinks