This Summer Berry Sangria is the ultimate refreshing, sparkly, delicious drink of the season. Unlike most sangrias, this recipe doesn’t require a lengthy chill time. Easily serve up a pitcher of summer berry sangria all summer long.
- 2 peaches, sliced thin
- 1 cup berries (blueberries, raspberries, or sliced strawberries)
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle crisp white wine or rosé wine
- 1 cup peach nectar (from concentrate)
- 1/3 cup Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- lemon-lime soda
- Garnish: fresh mint leaves
- In a pitcher, add all ingredients except for lemon-lime soda. Cover and chill about 1 hour. Pour into individual glasses, leaving room for soda and ice. Top off with about 1/4 cup lemon per glass. Add ice and garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately.
- Category: drinks, beverage, appetizer