This Korean BBQ Beef is easily prepared in the slow cooker. Just toss everything in, walk away, and come back to a delicious warm meal for the family. Perfect for busy weeknights.
- 3 lbs boneless chuck beef
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1–2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 TB white sugar
- 1 TB garlic powder
- 7 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium onions, sliced or chopped
- 1 pkg (13oz) Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauces (Sweet Korean BBQ)
- chopped scallions for garnish
- Place all vegetables on bottom of slow cooker, followed by beef. Pour Campbell’s Sweet Korean BBQ sauce over the beef, followed by remaining ingredients.
- Set slow cooker to Low for 8-10 hours, or until beef is fork-tender.
- If desired, shred beef with fork and cook on Low another 30 min to 1 hour.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
- Category: dinner, main