Congratulations on finding the Best Mimosa Recipe ever. If you make this for any gathering, you’ll become known as the best mimosa maker ever.
- 2 parts Prosecco (or a good quality champagne)
- 1 part freshly squeezed orange juice (no pulp)
- Optional: lime wedges and orange wedges for garnish
- Be sure the juice and wine are very cold. Gently combine desired amount of juice and wine into a pitcher or individual flutes/glasses (note that the cleaner your pitcher and glasses are, the better they’ll retain bubbles.) If using pitcher, give a gentle stir before serving. Otherwise, do not stir.
- Add a splash of lime to each flute/glass; garnish as desired and serve immediately.
For a bubbly non-alcoholic version, simply replace the prosecco/champagne with plain club soda or lemon-lime soda.
If you must use store-bought orange juice, be sure to buy pulp-free, 100% fresh squeezed juice.
Nutrition information is for one 3/4 cup serving.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please come back and give it a rating ♡
- Category: beverage, drinks
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Mimosa recipe