This Tropical Green Smoothie is full of fresh spinach, tropical fruits, and a touch of honey. The result is a green smoothie that is yummy enough for everyone to enjoy. Be sure to use very ripe fruits for best flavor and natural sweetness. Freeze your ripe fruit for a cold smoothie.
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, packed
- 1 cup sweetened vanilla almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 1 cup very ripe mango, peeled/cubed and frozen
- 1 cup very ripe pineapple chunks
- 2 very ripe bananas, peeled and frozen in cling wrap
- 2–4 TB pure honey
- In your blender, add the almond milk and spinach. Blend until completely smooth. Add the frozen ripe fruits (one kind of fruit at a time) and blend until smooth each time. Add desired amount of honey to taste. Blend until frothy and creamy smooth.
- Serve immediately. (Unused portion should be kept in airtight container and chilled for no more than 2 days.)