These Watermelon Margaritas are easy, refreshing, and mouthwatering! Perfect for all your summer gatherings or just for sipping on the porch.
- 2 cups fresh watermelon, cubed and frozen
- 1 cup tequila blanco (white)
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur (i.e., Grand Marnier)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- crushed ice for serving
- Do ahead: In a pitcher, stir together the tequila, agave, orange liqueur, and lime juice. Place in fridge to chill.
- When ready to serve, place frozen watermelon cubes in a sturdy blender and blend until mostly smooth (small bits of fruit will remain.) Gently stir watermelon into the chilled tequila mixture. Divide crushed ice into 4 glasses and pour margaritas into glasses. Serve immediately.
If you want to salt-rim your glasses, simply run a lime wedge along the edges of the rims and dip into a shallow small plate of kosher salt. Be sure not to let the drink touch the salted rims, or your drink will accidentally become salty 😉
- Category: drinks, cocktails