* Bread * Prosciutto * Apples
1. Preheat oven to 375F, with rack on upper middle position. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Place baguette slices in a single layer on baking sheet.
2. In a small bowl, combine melted butter with olive oil. Use a pastry brush to brush butter mixture evenly on both sides each baguette slice. Bake 8-10 minutes or until slices become golden and crispy. If needed, flip crostini over to allow crisping on the bottom side for a few minutes.
3. Meanwhile, slice apples into 1/4 inch slivers and sprinkle with fresh lemon juice to prevent browning.
4. Place a slice of brie over crostini, followed by apple slices. Gently slice each prosciutto piece in half and place over the apple slices. Top each crostini with a few pecans. Drizzle with honey and serve.