Whole Turkey Breast | Olive Oil | Kosher Salt | Ground Black Pepper | Garlic Powder | Onion Powder | Ground Paprika | Rosemary | Thyme | Chicken Broth | Garlic | Onion | Celery | Carrots
For the Gravy: Cornstarch | Water
– In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and onion powders, paprika, and chopped herbs. Set aside.
– Place rack trivet into Instant Pot (rack comes with the IP.) Add broth, garlic cloves, onion, celery, and carrots into the pot. Set aside.
– Use paper towels to thoroughly dry excess moisture off of the turkey breast inside and out. Be sure to remove and discard gravy packet from turkey if there is one. Use clean hands to evenly press half of the olive oil mixture evenly underneath the skin throughout. Evenly press remaining mixture over the skin and all around. Place turkey into Instant Pot. Cook for 30 minutes on high pressure, according to manufacturer instructions.
– Once the 30 minutes is up, be sure to press cancel on pressure cooker and allow your IP to release naturally. It should take about 15-20 minutes. Once natural release is done, transfer turkey to a cutting board and tent with foil to keep warm.* Use slotted spoon to remove most of the veggies from the liquid in your Instant Pot and discard.
– Make Gravy: Combine cornstarch with water and stir until fully dissolved. Turn Instant Pot on to Sauté mode, with lid off, bringing liquid to a boil. Once it starts boiling, immediately add the dissolved cornstarch and stir until liquid becomes thicker, with gravy consistency. This should happen fairly quickly. Turn Instant Pot off and serve gravy with turkey.
– Optional: Place turkey breast on a baking sheet, on the upper rack of oven. Turn to high broil and watch carefully until desired level of browning is achieved.