* Pumpkin Puree * Brown Sugar * Fall Spices * Egg
1. For the dough, whisk together flour and salt and cut in cold butter with a pastry cutter until mixture resembles course crumbs. 2. Add in ice water one tablespoon at a time until dough holds together but is not sticky. Then separate dough into two balls, wrap in plastic, and chill for 1 hour.
3. For the filling, mix all ingredients in bowl until well combined. 4. Roll out one of the chilled dough balls, to 1/8 inch thick, on lightly floured surface. Use a 5-6 inch diameter bowl rim to cut out circles.
5. Place pumpkin filling in center of each circle. Moisten edges with water, fold dough over, and seal tightly. Use fork to crimp edges. Cut slits on top of each one, and brush with egg wash. Sprinkle with coarse sugar. Repeat. 6. Bake on parchment-lined baking sheet at 400F for 25 minutes. Let cool completely.
7. For the glaze, whisk all ingredients until combined and drizzle on cooled Pumpkin Pasties.