This White Bean Garlic Dip is a perfect appetizer or snack when you want healthy yet delicious. Chock full of nutritious ingredients yet full of flavor, this dip is great for spreading on crackers, pita chips, or breads. It’s also delish as a sandwich spread.
- 3 cans (15 oz each) white beans, drained, liquid reserved
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more to taste
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3/4 tsp table salt and freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- zest of half of a lemon
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- In the bowl of a large food processor, combine all ingredients. Process until mixture is smooth and creamy. Add desired amount of reserved liquid from white beans, if you want to thin it out to desired consistency. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips, or sliced baguettes. Leftover dip is great as a sandwich spread. Can be kept chilled in airtight container for several days. Can also be made ahead of time, up to 1-2 days ahead.