White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
Thankfully, not all choices are even slightly hard. When it comes to bite-sized treats that are as pretty as they are delicious, there’s only this: White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake (better than Cheesecake Factory, for reals)
If someone asks me what I’d like for dessert, it takes me about a nanosecond to answer.
Cheesecake is almost always on my hit list of favorite desserts. Around here, we’ve nicknamed ourselves the Cheesecake Buffs (because buffs sounds better than snobs.)
My hands-down favorite is forever this big sharable version of our white chocolate raspberry cheesecake. It’s a decadently rich, New York style cheesecake swirled generously with real raspberry sauce, on top of a buttery Oreo crust.
We made that recipe into these individual White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites that are perfect for any occasion. Once you put these decadent little cheesecakes on display, they’ll disappear like nobody’s business.
Tips for making the best white chocolate raspberry cheesecakes
- Make the raspberry sauce ahead of time. You only need 3 ingredients for said raspberry sauce, and it keeps well in the fridge for up to a week.
- Crush the Oreo cookies ahead of time while you’re at it. I like to quickly scrape off the cream filling of the cookies, since those aren’t needed and you get a bigger chocolatey flavor in the crust without the center filling. Cookie crumbs keep well in an airtight zipper bag for several days.
- This one’s huge: be sure your blocks of cream cheese are very soft prior to using them. They should be so soft that they’re almost melty (but not quite melted.) This allows the cream cheese to blend seamlessly, into a smooth-velvety-creamy consistency.
Mini Cheesecakes for your dessert table
These individual cheesecake bites taste exactly like larger classic cheesecakes, but transformed into rich little bites for popping into your mouth. They are pretty, festive, and perfect for sharing.
These mini cheesecakes are great for birthdays, holidays, gift-giving, and any other excuse you can muster up for making these. Like I said, they’ll disappear in a flash. You’d be wise to hide a few in your freezer before serving them; otherwise, you might not get to taste any at all.
Cheesecake can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen
This mini cheesecake recipe freeze beautifully, as most cheesecakes do. You can easily make an entire batch, bake them, and freeze them. Simply defrost at room temperature to serve. Leftovers freeze nicely, so these cheesecakes can be enjoyed a little at a time as well.
Pipe on some Homemade Stabilized Whipped Cream, stabilized to ensure that they’ll keep shape at room temp without ever turning soft and runny. In fact, you can make the stabilized whipped cream a day ahead of time and store in fridge until you’re ready to spoon it over the cheesecake.
If you’re lucky enough to have leftovers, you can freeze the cheesecakes, even with stabilized whipped cream piped on top. Perfect for mini cheesecake emergencies 🙂
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites, in the making:
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecakes Bites
For the Crust:
- 1 ½ cups Oreo cookie crumbs, cream centers removed (about 22-23 finely crushed cookies)
- 6 TB salted butter, melted
For the Custard:
- 6 oz pure white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup half-and-half, dairy creamer
- 12 oz plain, whole cream cheese softened to almost melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Raspberry Sauce:
- 5 oz frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 TB granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tsp cornstarch fully mixed and dissolved in 3 TB water
- Make Crust: In a large bowl, mix fine cookie crumbs with butter until well incorporated. Should resemble wet sand. Scoop 1 slightly rounded tsp crumb mixture evenly into 48 lined mini muffin tins. Press down to form bottom crusts.
- Preheat oven to 325F, with rack on lower middle position.
- Make Raspberry Sauce: Combine raspberries, sugar, and fully dissolved cornstarch in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring often. Once mixture is thickened, remove from heat and set aside.
- Make Custard: In heavy saucepan, melt white chocolate chips together with half-and-half on low heat, stirring often. Remove from heat. In large bowl, mix together nearly melted cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla and the melted white chocolate mixture.
- Scoop 1 rounded TB custard evenly into lined mini muffin tins. Dollop 1/2 tsp raspberry sauce over the custard. Gently use a thin knife to lightly swirl.
- Bake 20 minutes or until tops are puffy and no longer sticky upon light touch. Let cool to room temp and then cover and chill in fridge (overnight is recommended.) Top with Stabilized Whipped Cream and serve.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @chewoutloud on Instagram
Cheesecake Lovers, these are for you:
2. NY Style Pumpkin Cheesecake. This has become a social hit, for good reason. It’s great for fall and winter, and anytime you want a better-than-the-factory Pumpkin Cheesecake.
3. Perfectly Smooth NY style Cheesecake. This method of cheesecake baking prevents unsightly cracks, dips, sinking, etc. Get a beautifully smooth cheesecake every time.
4. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookie Dough Bars. Simply scrumptious, decadent, and worth every. single. bite.
5. These Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bites are unbelievable. You have to taste them to believe them. Everyone loves these baby cheesecakes and they’ll be hitting you up for the recipe.