These White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites are perfect for birthdays, holidays, parties, and anytime sharing! They’re dense NY style. Luscious, rich, smooth, creamy cheesecakes strewn with real raspberry and topped with homemade whipped cream.
- For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs, cream centers removed (about 22–23 finely crushed cookies)
- 6 TB salted butter, melted
- For the Custard:
- 6 oz pure white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup half-and-half (dairy creamer)
- 12oz plain, whole cream cheese softened to almost melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- For the Raspberry Sauce:
- 5 oz frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 TB granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch fully mixed and dissolved in 3 TB water
- Make Crust: In a large bowl, mix fine cookie crumbs with butter until well incorporated. Should resemble wet sand. Scoop 1 slightly rounded tsp crumb mixture evenly into 48 lined mini muffin tins. Press down to form bottom crusts.
- Preheat oven to 325F, with rack on lower middle position.
- Make Raspberry Sauce: Combine raspberries, sugar, and fully dissolved cornstarch in a saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring often. Once mixture is thickened, remove from heat and set aside.
- Make Custard: In heavy saucepan, melt white chocolate chips together with half-and-half on low heat, stirring often. Remove from heat. In large bowl, mix together nearly melted cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla and the melted white chocolate mixture.
- Scoop 1 rounded TB custard evenly into lined mini muffin tins. Dollop 1/2 tsp raspberry sauce over the custard. Gently use a thin knife to lightly swirl.
- Bake 20 minutes or until tops are puffy and no longer sticky upon light touch. Let cool to room temp and then cover and chill in fridge (overnight is recommended.) Top with Stabilized Whipped Cream and serve.
Dry cookie crumbs can be prepared ahead of time and placed in airtight bag for a few days until ready to use.
Raspberry sauce can be made up to a week ahead of time and stored airtight in fridge until ready to use.
If using regular sized muffin tins, increase bake time to 25 minutes and check for doneness: they should appear puffy on top and no longer feel sticky upon light touch. They’ll settle and firm upon cooling.
Baked cheesecakes can be covered airtight and stored in fridge 2-3 days. They can also be frozen for several weeks in airtight container. Stabilized whipped cream can also be frozen!
If you enjoyed this recipe, please come back and give it a rating ♡
- Category: dessert
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake, Mini Cheesecakes