Zesty Sausage Cheese Meatballs
These Zesty Sausage Cheese Meatballs are mouthwatering. They’re full of savory goodness from ground sausage, sharp cheddar, and spices. Kick up the spices or tone them down if you like. Great for appetizers, snacks, or use in sub sandwiches.
Yield: 36 balls 1x
- 16 oz ground sausage (I use Jimmy Dean All Natural brand)
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (more if you like)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (more if you like)
- In a large bowl, hand mix together all ingredients until incorporated. Shape into 36 meatballs.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 375F. Line baking pans with foil. Bake 12-14 minutes or until nicely browned on the outside and cooked through.
- Serve as appetizers or in sub sandwiches.
- Category: appetizers, main
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @chewoutloud on Instagram