Are you pressed for time on weeknights, yet want to serve a delicious meal worthy of sitting down for? This solution is quick (under 30 minutes) and scrumptious! Here’s a super Easy Chili Mac that will have everyone running to the dinner table! It’s sure to become a family favorite.
Mondays signify the start of hectic weeknights around here. Once the weekend is out of sight, it’s back to business as usual. For us, weeknights are a crazy whirlwind and we often don’t know which direction the wind will blow! With the unpredictable weather around here, it can mean lengthy rush hour commutes in snowstorms. And double-time drives to kids’ sports activities due to icy roads.
A typical winter evening would see Hubby out shoveling the driveway like a madman, while I transform into the girl version of Plastic Man — one head helping with homework, one hand helping with piano, and one hand stirring a pot on the stovetop. With feet running in all directions. Not as glamorous as Plastic Man.
At least, I’ve got the dinner part down with this Easy Chili Mac with Sriracha…
This Easy Chili Mac with Sriracha is a scrumptious combination of ground turkey/beef, Ragu Old World Style Traditional Sauce, spices, and cheese…smothered over tender macaroni pasta… the epitome of comfort food!
The pot of deliciousness is kicked up with the tangy, slightly sweet, and spicy Asian Sriracha. It seriously doesn’t get better than that. It amps up the flavor yet is not overpowering. The result is a tasty, easy Chili Mac with a bit of an Asian twist. You know it’s gotta be great.
This Easy Chili Mac with Sriracha is easily assembled with minimal effort and comes together in less than 30 minutes. When else can you whip up a hot meal that tastes this fabulous under 30 minutes?
Snowstorm? Fine. Sports, music lessons, and homework? Bring it on.
This weeknight Chili Mac is kicked up with Sriracha for an Asian twist that is mouthwatering! Dinner is ready in less than 30 minutes, and everyone will run back for seconds with this popular dish!
- 1 lb lean ground turkey (or beef)
- 1 tsp table salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder, divided
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 jar (24 oz) Ragu Old World Style Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 2–3 tsp Sriracha, depending on desired heat
- 8 oz elbow macaroni, cooked to al dente and drained (not rinsed)
- Shredded cheddar cheese for serving
- In a bowl, combine ground turkey (or beef) with salt, 1 tsp garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground turkey (or beef), stirring until cooked through. Add Ragu pasta sauce, stirring well. Add 2-3 tsp Sriracha, 1 tsp garlic, and cumin. Stir to combine. Bring to boil over high heat, and immediately reduce to low heat. Simmer covered for 10 minutes. Stir in cooked macaroni until heated through. Serve with shredded cheddar cheese.
- * Note: I like to transfer the finished chili mac into a casserole dish, sprinkle with cheese, and place in oven for about 10 minutes, or just until cheese melts!
Source: Chew Out Loud, adapted from Ragu Recipes
Each jar of Ragu Old World Style Traditional Sauce is made with 11 juicy tomatoes, making it its richest, thickets recipe. Visit facebook.com/ragusauce for additional quick, easy, and delicious recipe ideas. Visit www.ragusweeps.com to enter the Ragu Better and Better Sweepstakes for a chance to win great authentic Italian themed prizes, and a grand prize trip to Venice for a family of four. Visit site for official rules.
(This post was sponsored by Ragu, but all opinions are entirely my own.)
If you missed it before, here is one of our most popular weeknight dinners: The easy, cheesy Ravioli Bake:
Or how about this Tortellini Bake, which everyone simply adores?
This White Chicken Chili never fails to impress, every time. Slow-cooker recipe, absolutely delish: