These Soft Lemon Pudding Cookies are chewy soft, deliciously lemony, and have the best lemon glaze. Perfect for spring, summer, and sharing with friends.
If you’ve been hanging around here long enough, you know I adore lemons. From sweet to savory dishes, we’ve got lotsa love for lemons. I buy lemons by the bag and then figure out what to do with them. Buy first, think later. That’s my lemon philosophy.
If you’re a lemon fiend too, you’ll appreciate the mini roundup of lemon recipes at the end of this post.
But first. Let’s talk Soft Lemon Pudding Cookies. Chewy soft, tender, just the right level of sweetness, with an amazingly lemony glaze. You won’t want to skip the glaze on this one. Trust…
This super easy and lemony glaze adds such a zesty and tangy depth to these Soft Lemon Pudding Cookies. Lemon zest is added into the glaze for extra flavor. The cookies themselves are perfectly soft and sweetly lemony, but if you’re really wanting that pure lemon tang, drizzle on.
Here’s what these pretty little things will look like before they get their drizzle. ⇓
The white chocolate chips are a scrumptious bonus in these cookies. They’re not just for looks, y’all.
Pudding cookies are my favorite kind of cookies for sharing with friends. They’re chewy soft, stay that way for days, and everyone always comments on how much they enjoy the soft-batch texture.
The last time I made these for a party, even all the many Littles were digging them. I dare say dozens of little hands grabbed more of these lemony goodies than they did Oreos. That’s sayin’ something.
Do plan on chilling the dough before rolling them into balls. That will ensure a nice, thick cookie you’ll love sinking your teeth into. Not to mention that this is one of those terrific cookie doughs that freezes beautifully.
That kind of thing seals the deal for me. When given the choice, I always say yes to making things ahead of time. I don’t want flour on my face when all my friends come over. Not a good look.
I talked up the tangy sweet glaze, right? Yeah, don’t skip it.
Here’s to figuring out all the yummy things to make with all them lemons. Enjoy.Print
Source: Chew Out Loud
As promised, here is a mini roundup of favorite lemon recipes:
1.Blueberry Lemon Bread. Perfect for breakfast in our home, but would make a great snack or food-gift. If you scoop vanilla ice cream over it, you’ve got dessert. Moist deliciousness.
2. Lemon Curd. This is just the thing to make with loads of lemons. If you’re lucky enough to find yourself with extra lemons, make this lemon curd. You won’t be sorry. It’s awesome over bagels, toast, cookies, yogurt, etc.
3. Blueberry Lemon French Toast Bake. This is one fantastic French toast bake. I enjoy bringing this one to potlucks, brunches, etc. It’s a pleaser.
4. White Fish with Lemon Butter. Healthy, flavorful, delicious. The lemony flavor is mouthwatering.
5. Magic Layered Lemon Custard Cake. One batter, 3 distinct layers. All in one. Super easy and totally yummy.
6. Spaghetti with Lemon and Olive Oil. Easy, healthy, delish! Perfect weeknight meal to serve with your favorite protein. Or leave it meatless.
7. Lemon Icebox Cake. No bake = all great. Just what the summer calls for. I haven’t met a single person who doesn’t ooooh and ahhh over every bite of this luscious yet light cake.