Brunch is my happy jam. Sitting around a table with my favorite people + hot mugs of coffee and brunchy eats = my favorite way to spend a morning.
When I have girlfriends over for brunch (or any morning potluck opp) I often serve up quiche. Whether it’s this Crustless Cheese Spinach Quiche (GF) or this Tomato Quiche with Buttery Crust, people clearly love themselves some good quiche.
Since we’re well into spring and spring embraces all things babyish, I reworked my quiche recipe into some baby cuteness I think you’ll love…
These Muffin Pan Mini Quiche are more than just cute and fun. They’re big on flavor. They’re silky, soft, and savory. Plus super easy to make. Delicious and easily customizable.
Bonus: if you make extra, they freeze nicely. So you can have weekend brunch with your favorite people and save some for weekday grab ‘n go breakfast.
Happy Easter, Friends 😊
Did you make this?
Please give us a rating and comment below. We love hearing from you!
Muffin Pan Mini Quiche
- Preheat oven to 375F, with rack on lower middle position. Lightly grease muffin pan. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, half and half, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until well combined. Add spinach (be sure you've squeezed out all excess liquid,) cheese, ham, and tomatoes. Stir gently to combine. Divide mixture into greased muffin pan and bake 25 minutes or just until knife inserted in center comes out clean and edges are golden brown. Let rest at room temp for a minute or two before serving.
Nutrition (per serving)
Source: Chew Out Loud
Scrumptious Spring & Easter Eats…
- Lemon Olive Oil Yogurt Cake. Lemon Lovers, you’re welcome.
- Farmer’s Breakfast Casserole. No one eats just one slice.
- 5-Ingredient Honey Baked Ham. The best thing that’s ever happened to ham.
- Ham Potato Vegetable Soup. The best thing that’s ever happened to leftover ham.
- Best. Ever. Carrot Cake. And Cream Cheese Frosting. (For reals, this is amazing.)