This Muffin Pan Mini Quiche recipe is super easy and wonderfully delish. Perfect for weekend brunch or on-the-go weekday mornings. Bonus: they freeze well.
Brunch is my happy jam. Sitting around a table with my favorite people + hot mugs of coffee and brunchy eats = my favorite way to spend a morning.
When I have girlfriends over for brunch (or any morning potluck opp) I often serve up quiche. Whether it’s this Crustless Cheese Spinach Quiche (GF) or this Tomato Quiche with Buttery Crust, people clearly love themselves some good quiche.
Since we’re well into spring and spring embraces all things babyish, I reworked my quiche recipe into some baby cuteness I think you’ll love…
These Muffin Pan Mini Quiche are more than just cute and fun. They’re big on flavor. They’re silky, soft, and savory. Plus super easy to make. Delicious and easily customizable.
Bonus: if you make extra, they freeze nicely. So you can have weekend brunch with your favorite people and save some for weekday grab ‘n go breakfast.
Happy Easter, Friends 😊Print
Source: Chew Out Loud
Scrumptious Spring & Easter Eats…
- Lemon Olive Oil Yogurt Cake. Lemon Lovers, you’re welcome.
2. Farmer’s Breakfast Casserole. No one eats just one slice.
3. 5-Ingredient Honey Baked Ham. The best thing that’s ever happened to ham.
4. Ham Potato Vegetable Soup. The best thing that’s ever happened to leftover ham.
5. Best. Ever. Carrot Cake. And Cream Cheese Frosting. (For reals, this is amazing.)