A hearty, healthy, and mouthwatering stew doesn’t have to take more than 30 minutes. This Mexican Chicken and Quinoa Stew hits the spot on any winter weeknight. Easy, nutritious, and delicious for the entire family!
Happy Monday, Everyone!
Right. Even if Monday isn’t Miss Popular Day of the Week, this yumalicious and nutritious stew is here to help her out.
My Monday definitely needs this comforting stew, seeing that some mean subzero temps are hitting us, no holds barred. ❄️💨
Here’s what this 30-Minute Mexican Chicken and Quinoa Stew has going on:
Ready, Set, Check it:
- It’s fully and boldly flavored; 200% yummy
- It’s hearty, satisfying, and happily comforting
- It’s clean and healthy and everything January wants from us
- It’s done in 30 minutes. Even less, if you’re a speedy chopper.
- The entire family, including picky Littles, gobble it up.Say no more, I’m all in.
Here’s to helping out the Mondays.
And double-digit temps soon, please. (Please.)
Source: Chew Out Loud