These 3-Ingredient Crockpot Chocolate Almond Clusters are so easy, they almost happen by themselves. Just toss everything into your slow cooker. Perfect for gift-giving or snack- attacking.
Happy midweek in mid-December, Friends. 😊
We made it this far, and many of us need a really good chocolate fix right about now. Because Christmas is only 10 days away, we’re all running a bit ragged, and it’s -21F where some of us (clearly crazy peeps) live.
So let’s talk really good chocolate. These 3-Ingredient Chocolate Almond Clusters are ultra satisfying and shockingly easy. They’re (way) better than any store-bought nut clusters.
These make for yummy gift-giving, especially if you have a chocolate lover in your life who appreciates a bit of healthy in the mix…
Simply toss your best dark chocolate (semi-sweet is ok) into the Crockpot, along with plenty of roasted almonds.
Toast the nuts a bit prior to placing them into the slow cooker, if you want the best flavor.
Let the slow cooker do its job for about an hour. No peeking. Then stir to fully melt the chocolate.
Drop yummy, melty clusters of chocolate almonds onto wax paper and sprinkle with flaky sea salt for both flavor and vanity’s sake.
This recipe makes a nice, large batch. You can gift it, share it, or just eat it.
I recommend all three.Print
These 3-Ingredient Crockpot Chocolate Almond Clusters are incredibly easy and perfect for gift-giving, party sharing, or just keeping for those mid-day snack attacks.
- 36 oz roasted, lightly salted almonds
- 24 oz high quality dark chocolate chips (I use Ghrirardelli 60% cacao. Use semi-sweet if if you prefer it slightly sweeter)
- flaky sea salt for light dusting on top
- If desired, toast the almonds for extra flavor: Place almonds in an even layer on ungreased baking sheet and bake at 350F on middle rack for 10-15 minutes or until aromatic and toasted. This step is optional, but it brings out the best flavor in the almonds.
- Place almonds and chocolate chips i Crockpot on low for 1 hour, without opening lid. Stir well until chocolate is completely smooth and melted.
- Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto a large sheet of wax paper or parchment. Lightly sprinkle a bit of flaky sea salt on top of each cluster. Let cool completely before serving. Chill in fridge for quicker setting of chocolate. Clusters keep well in airtight container at room temp.
Source: Chew Out Loud
Chocolate, Chocolate, and Chocolate…