This Air Fryer Broccoli recipe cooks in just 6 minutes. Tender with roasted edges, it tastes just like oven roasted broccoli in a fraction of the time.
Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
If you love roasted vegetables, this air fryer broccoli recipe was destined to meet you. It tastes just like your classic roasted broccoli but with much less elbow grease. Once you try this air fryer broccoli recipe, you may never go back to oven roasted broccoli.
We’ve been making Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables for years, and its savory-roasty flavors never disappoint. While the oven is unparalleled for a large batch diversity of vegetables, the air fryer works wonders for super quick broccoli florets that taste like they’ve been oven roasted.
Pro tips for the best air fryer broccoli
Here are a few tips to ensure that the best air fryer broccoli emerges from your air fryer in just 6 short minutes:
- Use broccoli florets that are cut/torn into roughly even-sized, small pieces. Think mini-florets. Your broccoli will come out with a soft, tender texture and nicely roasted edges.
- Toss the broccoli florets together with seasonings (olive oil, garlic and onion powders, kosher salt, and black pepper) in a bowl prior to transferring to air fryer basket. This allows all the nooks and crannies of the air fryer broccoli will be packed with flavor.
- We use powdered garlic and onion in lieu of freshly chopped, as the powdered seasonings are much less likely to burn. Powdered seasonings also get into the nooks and crannies of the roasted broccoli florets perfectly.
- Add just a bit (one tablespoon) of water to the bottom of the air fryer; this helps keep air fryer broccoli tender and prevents burning.
More to Cook and Eat
- Air Fryer French Fries, Extra Crispy
- Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash
- Garlic Herb Roasted Baby Potatoes
- 5-Minute Garlic Rosemary Roasted Cashews
try these sheet pan roasted vegetables, too:
More Healthy sides
Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetables with Potatoes are robust with flavor and an easy way to enjoy vegetables.
Best Broccoli Apple Salad stays crispy even when made in advance.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Honey Sriracha is a flavorful, healthy side dish.