This Caramel Macchiato Ice Cream Recipe results in a dreamy, creamy, mouthwatering experience reminiscent of your favorite coffeehouse indulgence. Easy and so rewarding.
If you’re anything like me, you wear many hats. All that headgear barely fits my preoccupied head.
I’m a boy mommy. Times three. If you include the bulldog, it’s four. These active little dudes keep me on my toes at all times.
I’m a wife, daughter, mentor, blogger, freelance writer, volunteer, runner, sister, auntie, and faithful friend.
Plus much less glorified roles like laundry operator, schedule manager, and chauffeur to a busy brood of six (the bulldog counts.)
Every one of those aforementioned relationships take time. Intentional and purposeful time.
The mundane tasks and nitty gritties of life require their own set of attention to detail, which = More. Time.
Rare are the moments that allow for a long, restful exhale amidst the clamor.
It’s unlikely those quiet moments will just appear out of thin air and land happily onto my lap.
No, I have to go get it. I have to intentionally take time out for pressing the pause button…
Taking a few moments to recharge and breathe deep is an on purpose thing.
Sometimes that means lighting my favorite scented candles, with Spotify on Fernando Ortega mode.
Other times, it includes my journal, a book, and a warm cup of chamomile tea.
Then there are times for coffee. Or coffee-inspired treats. Um, Caramel Macchiato Ice Cream, anyone?
Not that refreshing myself has to include a sweet lil’ something, but surely they aren’t called refreshments for nothing.
And anyone who tries a spoonful of this creamy coffee-inspired ice cream drizzled with silky caramel and dolloped with soft whipped cream will know what I mean.
Whether I get my java in an ice-cream cone or in a coffee mug, it’s all the better when paired with chocolate & cookies.
Hello, Pepperidge Farm® Milano® cookies. You probably don’t need an introduction. These have long been one of my store-bought chocolatey pleasures.
I’ve always adored these melt-in-your-mouth signature oval cookies, with decadent chocolate goodness in the center.
The family and I already have great rapport with the popular Mint Milano. I recently formed a bond with the Dark Chocolate Milano. Also feeling the vibe with Dulce de Leche Milano.
Ohhh, the choices. Choices are very good.
What’s your favorite way to press pause, unwind, and enjoy the moment?
Let me know in the comments section below, and you’ll be automatically entered to win a $100 Visa gift card!
This Caramel Macchiato Ice Cream is a coffee house inspiration. It’s the ice cream version of your favorite java drink. Smooth, rich, creamy, decadent, and just completely worthwhile. I’d buy an ice cream maker just for this recipe alone.
- Place a large bowl in freezer for 10 minutes. Remove bowl and add cold milk, instant coffee granules, sugar, and salt. Whisk until sugar is dissolved and mixture is completely smooth. Whisk in heavy cream. Place in freezer for 15-30 minutes and then whisk again. Pour mixture into the bowl of ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 35 min.
- Transfer ice cream (will be soft) into a container and lay plastic wrap over the top to seal out air. Freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, warm up caramel sauce and drizzle. Dollop with whipped cream.
Recipe Source: Chew Out Loud
This post was sponsored by Pepperidge Farm® Milano® cookies; all opinions are totally my own.
To enter the drawing for a $100 Visa Gift Card, simply comment below: What’s YOUR favorite way to press pause, unwind, and enjoy the moment?
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 3/2/15 – 4/30/15.
Be sure to visit the Pepperidge® Farm® Milano Cookie brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!