I was recently at the coffee shop getting some work done on the new MacBook I got this past Christmas, and lo and behold.
The unthinkable horror of horrors happened; my hot cup of coffee tipped over and spilled onto my keyboard.
Thankfully, it wasn’t a crazy amount of liquid that escaped from the cup, as my cup was mostly empty thanks to my love of coffee, but still… time and space froze in a moment of wide-eyed fear. Cue Bionic Woman slow motion special effects while desperately grabbing for napkins.
Now is also when I’m super grateful that I take my coffee black, rather than any kind of sweet sticky java. See, I knew that element would come in handy one day.
I eventually recovered [partial] composure and not only drank a second cup of un-creamed brew, but went on to polish off three chewy bagels. Not a typo, I regularly nosh on 3 bagels before 3pm. I’m also just addicted to bagels and breads and dips and spreads.
Gimme some Spinach Artichoke Dip to smear over all the breads, please…
This Spinach Artichoke Dip is SUCH a hit-the-spot situation, Friends.
Here’s what to love:
- This Spinach Artichoke Dip is crazy easy…just mix and eat.
- Did I mention no-cook? Yeah, no cooking involved. Zilch, nada.
- It’s creamy, dreamy, cheesy, and loaded with flavor
- There’s no skimping on the spinach and artichokes.
- You can’t spill it all over your keyboard.
We think you’ll super-like this spinach artichoke dip over breads, chips, crackers, and veggies.
And yes, even over bagels. If you prefer a hot dip, try my spinach artichoke yogurt dip!
You’ll probably really like this recipe, too:
Did you make this?
Please give us a rating and comment below. We love hearing from you!
Spinach Artichoke Dip (No-Cook)
- 1 8oz block regular cream cheese
- 1 ½ cup frozen shopped spinach, no need to defrost
- ½ cup real mayonnaise
- ¼ cup canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup finely shredded Monterey jack cheese
- ½ cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 TB dried chopped onion, or freshly minced
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp kosher salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- In a medium bowl, soften block of cream cheese in microwave in 20-second increments; stir until fully smooth. Add all remaining ingredients and stir until well incorporated. Chill until ready to serve. Keeps well in airtight container in fridge for up to a week.