Healthy Spinach Artichoke Yogurt Dip
This Baked Spinach-Artichoke Yogurt Dip is “healthified” with the addition of extra veggies and plain yogurt. Creamy, chunky, hot, and delicious! Serve with baguette slices, crackers, pita chips, or tortilla chips.
Did you make this?
Please give us a rating and comment below. We love hearing from you!
Baked Spinach-Artichoke Yogurt Dip
- Softened butter, for the baking dish
- 1 14 oz jar artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup plain whole yogurt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Other: Pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers, or toasted baguette slices for serving
- Note: The above recipe is as written in the cookbook. Here are my recommendations: Add 1 cup real mayo, another 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, another 1/2 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/2 tsp kosher salt, and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a 1 quart casserole dish or 9 inch glass pie plate; set aside.
- Combine all dip ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Transfer mixture to buttered baking dish. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bubbling and golden brown on top.
- Let stand 5 minutes. Serve with desired chips, breads, or crackers.