This Easy Madras Cranberry Orange Cocktail contains only 3 simple ingredients – cranberry juice, orange juice, and vodka. It’s a deliciously easy cocktail that can be stirred up in seconds. Perfect anytime you need a quick mixer for party guests.
Over the weekend, Hubby and I took The Littles on a long overdue Minivan Express outing.
That’s when we go under wraps and sneakily lay out big, bright green tickets for the kiddos to magically discover. These Minivan Express tickets mean only one thing: adventurrrre.
All The Littles know when these tickets appear is that they have a limited amount of time to get ready and pile into the car so they can go who knows where.
Well, we know where, but they get to remain blissfully clueless…
It’s always a big hullabaloo complete with ballyhoo.
As in uber excitement. Loud screaming. Fist pumping. Bouncing off the walls and anything bounce-able. Plus incessant cross-examination on their part, trying to get us to spill the beans.
It’s crazy but it’s crazy fun.
Much to The Littles’ delight, our excursion included a day full of sliding down long hills of fresh powder in humungous snow tubes. I hadn’t been snow tubing since like high school.
We raced down the hills. We held each other’s ankles and hands and all sorts of limbs and flew down the hills screaming. I screamed. Just me.
After a long day out with the kiddos and feeling the aches, Hubby and I finally settled down for an in house date night. We had zero fire left in our limbs to create an involved cocktail.
Thankfully, there are easy drinks like this Madras Cranberry Orange Cocktail that can be on the table within seconds.
All it takes is cranberry juice, OJ, and vodka. Garnish or don’t, but I do like a bit of pretty.
It’s delicious and perfect for date nights and holiday parties. Anytime you want to serve friends a yummy mixer that you can literally throw together last minute, bring on the Madras.
Happy New Year!Print
This Easy Madras couldn’t be any easier. Just 3 ingredients stirred together, and you’ve got a delicious, refreshing mixer ready to go.
- 4 oz cranberry-pomegranate juice (any cran blend works, but I like the darker red of cranberry-pomegranate)
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1 oz orange juice (no pulp)
- (Optional garnish: orange slices, fresh cranberries)
- In a tall glass or stemware of your choice, combine all ingredients and stir well. Alternatively, ingredients can also be combined in a cocktail shaker and shake to combine. Chill until ready to serve. When ready to serve, add ice cubes. Garnish with orange slices and fresh cranberries, if desired.
Source: Chew Out Loud
Here are a few of our other favorite mixers that are party perfect:
1. The BEST Sangria…Ever. Really, ever. Friends adore this one and tell us it’s the best sangria they’ve sipped.
2. Cherry Mojitos are where the party’s at. These are festive, gorgeous, and so refreshingly delicious!
3. Mango Cooler Cocktails are super easy to make and taste fantastic. Pace yourself, it’s easy to drink a pitcher of this yummy recipe!
We’d love to have you follow us on Pinterest, where we pin the best finds!
Hang with us on Instagram for behind-the-scenes shots of the food we make and lots of inspiration.