Champagne Punch Recipe
In just a mere couple of days, we’ll be writing a new year on our checks (if you still write checks, which I do.) It’ll take me at least 30 days to stop messing up and scribbling out the wrong date.
In honor of ending a grace-filled year and a new one beginning, I’m taking a moment to say thank you to all my readers, near and far. I’m always amazed when I hear you’re either right in my ‘hood or across the world.
Thank you for hanging in our kitchen with us, leaving precious comments, sending kind emails, and just being here. 🌺🌻🌸
Since I can’t literally give you flowers, I’ll share my favorite holiday drink. Which I think your friends will be way happier about 😇
This Champagne Punch is 200% delicious and can be mostly prepared before the guests arrive.
Easy Champagne Punch
Any affordable champagne or wine works well for this punch. Leave the pricey bubblies in the cellar. The luscious cranberry juice, lemonade, and limeade provides a winning combination of flavors.
Sliced lemons and fresh strawberries give this holiday bev a beautiful and festive sprinkle.
The champagne and sparkling water provides the bubbly fizz, so definitely add those right before serving.
By the way — speaking from experience — this is not just a girly drink. Both guys and gals seem to make their way back to the punch bowl, no arm pulling needed. Just sayin’ 😎
Here’s to remembering all the grace filled moments of the past year.And to noticing many more of those spaces in the new year. Cheers. 💫
Try this Easy Strawberry Frosé, too:
Did you make this?
Please give us a rating and comment below. We love hearing from you!
- 1 can frozen cranberry juice concentrate, 12 oz
- 1 can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, 12 oz
- ½ can frozen limeade concentrate, 6 oz
- 1 bottle dry white wine (not sweet), 750 ml bottle, chilled
- 2 bottle champagne, 750 ml bottle, chilled
- 1 liter sparkling water, chilled
- 1 lemon, washed and sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed and sliced
- In a large punch bowl, combine the cranberry juice, pink lemonade, limeade, and dry white wine. Mix to combine well. Can be prepared to this point 2-3 hours before serving (keep covered and chilled.)
- Just before serving, add chilled champagne and sparkling water. Stir and garnish with lemon and strawberries.