This White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe will knock your socks off! It’s a decadent New York style White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake that’s even better than restaurants.
Better Than Restaurant Cheesecake
When I’m asked what my favorite special dessert is, it is consistently a toss up between these two fail-proof goodies: Melt-in-your-mouth Tiramisu and today’s White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.
The former is tender, light, and creamy-fluffy. The latter is decadent, smooth, velvety rich – everything you’d suspect in a New York style cheesecake recipe.
This White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake makes a joyful appearance almost every Christmas and at least one birthday throughout the year. It also gets the spotlight at dinner parties, potlucks, and when friends come over. It’s common for people to stare at this cheesecake’s glory for speechless moments before cheerfully digging in and devouring huge slices. You’ll get used to its star power 🌟
I adore New York style cheesecake for its make-ahead qualities (you can make it completely ahead of time a day or two before serving.) We double appreciate its ability to freeze beautifully IF we happen to be blessed with leftovers.
Even if you’re not a cheesecake recipe maker/eater, we’re guessing this white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe will change your game forever…
New York Style, thick and velvety
This White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake recipe genuinely rivals any restaurant versions. Not kidding.
Our luscious cheesecake recipe has all this going on:
- decadent New York style richness and velvety thickness
- chocolatey layer of Oreo crumb crust
- abundant fresh raspberry sauce baked right in, plus extra on the side
- perfectly balanced sweetness + fruitiness due to white chocolate and berries
And if all that isn’t enough, this white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe can be fully (whipped cream and all!) assembled days before serving. That’s the deal sealer for me – I LOVE recipes that can be made ahead of time.
Because on party day…less mess = less stress.
Stabilized Whipped Cream
Some fluffy Stabilized Whipped Cream is highly recommended for this dazzling cheesecake. There’s a huge difference between stabilized whipped cream vs. regular whipped cream (and if you’re going to make your own amazing cheesecake, say no to whipped cream in a can.)
Stabilized whipped cream holds its shape very well, doesn’t get runny, and can be piped on the cake hours before you serve it. It’s a total essential for all the desserts that love whipped cream.
Here’s to changing your cheesecake game forever.
Try These Blueberry Pie Bars, Too
- Best New York Style Pumpkin Cheesecake is an explosion of pumpkin-flavored, rich cheesy sweetness in every bite. No need to wait until you can order this from a restaurant anymore.
2. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites – these are wonderfully delicious and beautiful at the same time. They’re perfect for birthdays, holidays, showers, and just anytime you want to celebrate with your people.
3. Salted Caramel White Chocolate Cheesecake Bites – these luscious morsels have been touted as the best dessert I’ve ever had from people who have tried it. We think you may agree.
4. Chewy, Fudgey Cheesecake Brownies – No need to choose between cheesecake vs. brownie. Enjoy the best of both worlds in one single dessert.