WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THIS RECIPE
- These brownie bites are rich, gooey, creamy – and simply delicious!
- The recipe uses ingredients that you likely already have in the pantry
- The muffin tin technique is a unique twist on a classic dessert
- They come together quickly
- Your eaters will devour these peanut butter brownies!
MUFFIN TIN TECHNIQUE FOR INDIVIDUAL PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES
Opt to prepare your peanut butter brownies in a muffin tin instead of a baking pan! It’s an easy way to make individual portions that you can serve after dinner or as a mid-afternoon snack.
- The muffin tin technique means a lot less cleaning. Using cupcake liners ensures you don’t have to worry about your brownie bites sticking to the pan. Just be sure to grease the liners before you pour in the batter.
- In order to get evenly sized peanut butter cup brownies, be careful to measure out the batter by heaping tablespoons. Each cup should be filled ¾ of the way full for best results.
- If you get any batter on the muffin tin as you pour in into the individual cups, make sure to wipe it off as it could burn in the oven.
- For the best results, let the peanut butter brownies cool for at least 5-minutes before removing them from the tin. When you allow them to set you’ll get some deliciously chewy edges.
Peanut Butter Brownies COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How Do You Keep Brownies From Sticking to Cupcake Liners?
There are a few different ways to make sure your brownie bites don’t stick to the cupcake or muffin liners. You can use specific non-stick liners, or you can grease the liners with nonstick cooking spray.
Can You Put Regular Peanut Butter in Brownies?
Absolutely! To get the consistency you’re after, you may need to microwave the peanut butter in 30-seconds to heat it up. These peanut butter brownies don’t feature any peanut butter in the batter, using peanut butter chips instead. Top with peanut butter once your brownies have finished baking.
How Do You Make Chewy Brownies?
For the best results, make sure not to overmix your batter, and don’t overcook your brownie bites. You should aim to melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips slowly, directly into the melted butter and sugar mixture. The results are chewy, gooey, and rich brownies every time!
MORE TO COOK AND EAT
- Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chips (6 Ingredients) – The ultimate peanut butter cookie recipe with minimal ingredients.
- Homemade Nutter Butters – Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies – A homemade version of a classic sandwich cookie that’s made with tons of gooey peanut butter.
- Fudgy Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies – Fudgy and rich chocolate cookies filled with a fluffy peanut butter filling.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispy Bars – Chewy, crispy, and bursting with peanut butter and chocolate.
Peanut Butter Brownies (Muffin Tin Technique)
Is there anything better than chocolate and peanut butter? These peanut butter brownies can be easily made in a muffin tin, and are baked in less than 15-minutes!
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup regular butter, softened
- 1 TB water
- 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, for melting
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips + 1/3 cups for garnish
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line muffin pan with liners. Spray liners with oil.
- In large glass bowl, combine sugar, butter, and water, and microwave until butter is melted (about 1 min).
Stir in 3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips until melted. Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
- In separate bowl, mix flour and baking soda to combine. Add flour mixture to melted chocolate mixture, stirring until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup peanut butter chips and 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips. Spoon batter by heaping tablespoonfuls into liners.
- Bake 13 minutes, or until top looks set, but toothpick inserted in center comes out somewhat wet (it will set up once cooled.) Place muffin pan on wire rack for 5-10 minutes, to allow centers to fall upon cooling. If centers don’t fall, tap centers gently to make a hole.
- While brownies are still hot, place peanut butter in microwave for 45 seconds and stir. Spoon about a tablespoon of peanut butter into each brownie center. Decorate with semi sweet chocolate chips. Allow to set a little and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this recipe, please come back and give it a rating ♡
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 312
- Sugar: 27.6 g
- Sodium: 106.4 mg
- Fat: 15.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 39.9 g
- Fiber: 2.8 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 15.5 mg
Keywords: peanut butter brownies, brownie bites, peanut butter cup brownies