- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (No-Bake)
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are super easy to make and will make all your chocolate-peanut-butter fans extra happy.
- Homemade Nutter Butters – Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
Homemade Nutter Butters are 1000x better than store-bought cookies. These are completely irresistible and so fun to make.
- Peanut Noodles with Sesame Ginger Sauce
Peanut Noodles with Sesame Ginger Sauce: this noodle dish can be made in advance and is packed with deliciously nutty flavors the family will devour.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (6 Ingredients)
Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate chips has only 6 ingredients and stay chewy for days on end.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
Try these Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins for breakfast, lunch box, or a healthier snack the family will love.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzel Bars (no-bake)
Add some crispy crunch to your favorite flavor combination with these Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzel Bars.
- Peanut Butter Honey Cereal Bars (No Bake)
These Peanut Butter Honey Cereal Bars are a healthier way to grab breakfast or snack on-the-go.
- Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles
Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles are a family favorite dinner – so much better than takeout.
- Peanut Butter Snickerdoodle Muddy Buddies (Puppy Chow)
Peanut Butter Muddy Buddies (aka Puppy Chow) are totally irresistible. They’re a favorite at gatherings and potlucks.
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are gluten-free and ultra satisfying. It absolutely qualifies as a breakfast cookie.
- How to Make No-Bake Energy Balls
No-Bake Energy Bites are gluten-free, contain only a handful of great ingredients, and are immensely delicious.
- Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies (Gluten-Free)
These classic peanut butter kiss cookies allow the peanut butter to shine, as they’re flourless. These are always popular, all year round.
- Peanut Butter Brownies
These Peanut Butter Brownies are supremely delicious and extra fun to share.