With a name like Zebra Caramel Popcorn, you know it’s gotta be something special. Crunchy, buttery caramel popcorn is coated with double layers of chocolate for the ultimate treat.
Despite the hectic life, we still aim for Friday Family Night whenever we can swing it.
This usually consists of one of 4 things:
a) hyper Nerf wars where I get my eye taken out
b) Just Dance competitions where I take out someone else’s eye
c) movie night where nobody gets hurt
d) all of the above
My personal fave is Just Dance, but the odds are against me when certain people have learned shenanigans to fool the system and win. What’s the fun in that?!
When I’ve had it with the all the monkeyshines, we move onto movie night. Group exhale. Calm couch, fuzzy blanket, and a ginormous bowl of Zebra Caramel Popcorn…
A few years back, my brother just had to go out and buy our boys a box full of Popcornopolis Zebra Popcorn.
Needless to say, that was that. No looking back.
Hi there, Homemade Zebra Caramel Popcorn. You’re lookin’ might fine today ↓↓
I’m feelin’ the bullet lists today. So. Here’s why we all need Zebra Caramel Popcorn in our lives:
- It’s easily made ahead of time and keeps super well until you need it
- It’s crowd-pleasing and perfect for parties
- It’s awesome for gift-giving during the holidays; just wrap up in pretty cellophane, ribbons, and tag it.
- It’s WAY cheaper than buying from fancy schmancy popcorn shops
- It’s crunchy, salty, sweet, and there’s chocolate involved
OR you can simply exhale and just call it a movie night.
Whip up a big batch of zebra caramel popcorn, grab a fuzzy blanket, and enjoy.Print
Source: Chew Out Loud
So MUNCH Fun…