We’re crazy for hummus in this house.
Come over and you’ll likely find a big bowl of homemade hummus in the fridge, ready for healthy munching whenever the snack attack hits (and it always hits.)
Answer to the hummus command, we will. It’s totally satisfying, healthy, rich in nutrients, and unbelievably easy.
We’ll even step it up with some layered goodness onto this crowd-pleasing spread…
Layered Hummus Dip is perfect for anytime dipping with your fave pita, crackers, chips, or veggies. Gluten-free chips/crackers are awesome options.
Here’s to crushing on hummus…it’s a good kind of crazy.
Layered Hummus Dip
- 2 cups homemade hummus
- ½ cup grape or cherry tomatoes, diced and drained
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- ½ cup feta cheese, any flavor
- ¼ cup sliced olives, any kind
- In a serving dish of your choice, spread half of hummus evenly on bottom. Layer with half of the tomatoes, half of the cucumbers, half of the feta cheese, and half of the olives. Gently spread the remaining hummus, followed by repeating layers of remaining ingredients.
- Cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.Serve with pita chips, crackers, bread, or veggies.
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @chewoutloud on Instagram
Source: Chew Out Loud
Hankering for Hummus…