If you’re in the mood for an appetizer at dinner hour, then why not make it an all-in-one? Transform a creamy buffalo chicken dip into a full-fledged meal that’s sure to please! It’s an easy, quick, mouthwatering pasta that’s perfect for busy weeknights or potlucks!
Sometimes you’re in the mood for a robust, creamy appetizer. One that’s savory, tangy, and slightly spicy all at the same time. Like Buffalo Chicken Dip.
And though you might be okay with having such a dip as your meal, not all your peeps will consider chips ‘n dip to be their idea of a real dinner.
That’s where this amazing Buffalo Chicken Pasta (with Sriracha!) comes in…
This mouthwatering meal surfaced one night on our dinner table precisely because of that very reason… because in my eyes, a rich and creamy buffalo chicken dip more than suffices for dinner. A satisfying one at that.
But I have peeps to feed. Hubby and the boys wouldn’t exactly consider chips ‘n dip to be dinner material. Or maybe they would. I didn’t have time to find out. A bright idea suddenly sparked in my brain that I might just be able to transform my protein-rich dip into a meal.
Pasta? Absolutely. Buffalo Chicken Pasta, kicked up with Sriracha for extra flavor.
This pasta dish is satisfying, robust, creamy, full of protein, and tastes soooo good. Serve it up with a side of salad for a perfectly satisfying dinner.
This pasta is easy peasy, and can quickly be whipped up for a delicious weeknight meal that fulfills even the hungriest eaters at your table.
This Buffalo Chicken Pasta with Sriracha is a spin off of my favorite Buffalo Chicken Dip, made into dinner! It’s easy, quick, and satisfying. Perfect weeknight or potluck meal.
- 1–2 cups chicken broth
- 10–12 oz penne pasta (or your favorite pasta)
- 1 (8oz) whole cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup good Ranch dressing
- 3–4 TB Sriracha (add more or less, depending on desired heat)
- 1/2 cup extra sharp cheddar, shredded
- 2 cans (12.5 oz each) premium chunk chicken breast, drained
- salt and pepper, to taste
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish, if desired
- In a medium heavy pot, whisk softened cream cheese over medium-low heat until melted and smooth. Stir in Ranch dressing, Sriracha, shredded cheddar. Stir in chicken and whisk to shred chicken up evenly. Stir until mixture is well heated through. Add up to 1 cup chicken broth and stir to loosen mixture evenly. Add more chicken broth as needed, until a thick sauce-like consistency is reached. Add salt or pepper to taste, if needed. Keep warm.
- Cook pasta in salted water, until al dente, according to package instructions. Drain, but do not rinse.
- Toss hot pasta with desired amount of warm buffalo chicken sauce. Serve immediately. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Source: Chew Out Loud
If you’re just want the fabulous chips ‘n dip version of Sriracha Buffalo Chicken Dip, here it is:
We just had this melt-in-your-tummy Chili Mac with Sriracha…totally hits the spot!
Our family (and everyone I’ve fed it to) favorite Slow Cooker Chili with Sriracha! Oh, my goodness gracious.