Break out your party hats because you’re in for a treat today. We’re celebrating Cinco de Mayo today with gorgeous spring weather and this irresistible Cheesy Mexican Bean Dip.
This is destined to become the go-to crowd pleaser at all the spring and summer parties to come.
This is a must-try drip because:
- It’s way too easy
- You can make it ahead of time; it reheats beautifully
- It goes crazy well with chips, veggies, crackers, or bread
- It’s a flavor explosion in your mouth
This 4 Cheese Mexican blend is a favorite of mine because the family adores it, and the quick-melting blend of Monterey Jack, Cheddar, Queso quesadilla, and Asadero creates delicious Mexican flair.
Sargento® 4 Cheese Mexican blend is not only ideal for this cheesy creamy bean dip, but it’s fab for quesadillas,tacos, burrito, nachos, you name it.
Now all you need are some pinto beans, cream cheese, chunky salsa, green chilies, and a generous topping of allthecheese.
You know this is gonna be awesome.
Like, instant-inhalation awesome.
It’s fiesta time. Get dippin.’
Happy Cinco de Mayo!Print
Cheesy Mexican Bean Dip
This Cheesy Mexican Bean Dip is an instant crowd pleaser! It’s creamy, cheesy, and absolutely irresistible! It’s make-ahead easy.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
Yield: 6-8 1x
- 15 oz can pinto beans, drained
- 1 oz taco seasoning mix (store bought or homemade)
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa (your choice of heat)
- 4 oz chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup Sargento® fine cut four cheese Mexican blend
- Optional: chopped green onions or cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F with rack on upper position. In the bowl of a food processor, place the beans, seasoning mix, and cream cheese. Process until smooth. Transfer mixture to an oven proof serving pan.
- Use a wooden spoon to hand mix in the salsa and green chilies. Top evenly with cheese. Bake 15 minutes in preheated oven or just until cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Garnish with green onions or cilantro, if desired. Serve with chips, crackers, veggies, or bread.
Can be made a few hours ahead of time. Simply reheat in oven or microwave when ready to serve.
- Category: snack, appetizer
Did you make this?
Leave a comment below and tag @chewoutloud on Instagram