This super easy Mango Cocktail is perfect for quick mixing on any summer night. Enjoy it on the porch, with friends, and at any gathering. It’s bursting with mango flavor, and is sure to be a hit! Non-alcoholic version included.
refreshing Mango Cocktails
This 5-ingredient recipe for mango cocktails was born out of a quest to quench that midsummer thirst, while keeping things refreshingly simple. Because nobody needs even medium-hard recipes in the middle of summer.
This 5-ingredient mango cocktail begs to be enjoyed all season long. With its sparky-fruity vibe, this drink was designed for everything from relaxing on the porch to backyard cookouts.
Here’s what you’ll love about your newest favorite cocktail:
- It’s both sparkly and fruity – which is all a summer night can ask for.
- It tastes like tropical paradise in a glass.
- It’s just as easy to shake up cocktails for 2 as it is to make a pitcher for a small group.
- You can easily prepare ingredients ahead of time.
- Speaking of ingredients, there are only five…
Mango Cocktail Ingredients
- Freshly squeezed lemon and lime juice – fresh is definitely best; if you’re making cocktails for more than 2 people, a little electric juicer will quickly become your friend.
- Pure mango juice will give you the most impressive mango flavor. That said, if you can’t find 100% mango juice, feel free to use a juice blend that contains mango juice. Pineapple-mango is a great option for a tropical vibe.
- Vodka works best for this fruity cocktail, as it doesn’t overpower the fruit juice flavors.
- Lemon lime soda is key for that sparkly, carbonated finish just before serving.
- If desired, you have the option of stirring in freshly diced mangoes for a bit of bonus at the end. That slick idea is also showcased in this Summer Berry Sangria.
How to Prepare cocktails in advance
It’s one thing to bust out the shiny cocktail shaker for two, but unless you’ve got a mixologist at your party, you’d probably prefer to have a pitcher ready to go.
Luckily, these mango cocktails can be prepared several hours in advance. Simply combine everything but the soda in a pitcher or punch bowl. Keep it chilled until ready to serve. Once the party is started, top it off with soda.
More to Mix and Enjoy:
- The Best Paloma Cocktail Recipe
- Best Sangria (Ingredients and Wine)
- Champagne Punch
- Best Summer Berry Sangria
- Hawaiian Mai Tai (make-ahead)