If you’re looking to spice up your burger routine, look no further. These Asian Burgers with Sriracha Mayo are unbelievably delicious! Elevate your burger.
We survived the first full week of summer break. I adore my Littles, but let’s be real. Summer breaks can make mamas go a little cray cray.
It is some kind of irony. Being full time at home with three boys is a slow-fast dance. A day can feel long, but an entire week easily blows right by. It’s that whole the days are long;the years are short thing.
In a single week, there’s been staying up late, VBS, pool parties, backyard BBQ’s, Nerf wars, rain days, birthday parties, trampoline parks, ice cream trucks, and lots of burgers.
In fact, we just had a group of great friends over for burgers this past weekend, and we all stayed up Way. Too. Late. #goodolddays
I didn’t make these Asian Burgers with Sriracha Mayo for the shindig, but I really wish I did. I totally should have. Next time, I’m definitely doing it. These burgers are the bomb.
The whole family agreed these are incredible burgers with big bold flavor and juicy tenderness. Ten flights of stairs above all the rest.
So much flavor is packed into the meat itself that one will be highly tempted to grab a glistening just-cooked patty and bite right into it. This I know from personal experience.
A simple slaw is perfection in lieu of the usual lettuce/tomatoes. The crispy crunch is exactly what this burger calls for. And the Sriracha Mayo?! Oh my tummy…
I don’t know how we ever ate burgers without Sriracha Mayo before. It is the easiest thing to whip up and makes the biggest difference in flavor. It turns ordinary into extraordinary.
Here’s to a summer full of slow-fast dancing. And friends to nosh on burgers with.
Elevate your burger this summer. Enjoy.Print
These Asian Burgers with Sriracha Mayo are juicy, tender, and bursting with big flavors. These are incredibly delicious with crispy slaw and hearty buns or Ciabatta rolls. The Sriracha Mayo is a MUST for these burgers, and are great for dipping fries into also!
For the Burgers:
- 1 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 TB Asian oyster sauce
- 2 TB regular soy sauce
- 1 TB granulated sugar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Asian toasted sesame oil (caramel brown in color)
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup whole mayo
- 4 tsp Sriracha
- 2 TB dijon mustard (kick up or tone down the amount of Sriracha as desired.)
- 4 buns or Ciabatta rolls
- 8 oz bag cabbage cole slaw mix (no dressing)
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Make Sriracha Mayo: Combine mayo, Sriracha, and dijon mustard in a bowl. Add more or less Sriracha depending on how much kick you want. (As written, it’s a moderate spice level.)
- In a large bowl, combine all burger ingredients and mix well to thoroughly incorporate. Form into patties.
- Grill on preheated grill until patties are cooked to your liking. Medium is recommended. Serve with cabbage slaw, cilantro, and plenty of Sriracha mayo on buns.
Source: Chew Out Loud
We’re all burger crazy. Here are some of our faves for your grill season:
1. Hungry Hawaiian Burger. Our secret Teriyaki sauce and grilled pineapples make this burger a lei-worthy meal.
2. Cabernet Burgers with Blue Cheese. These are the perfect burgers to serve with your fave cab. So, so good!
3. Mexican Cheeseburgers. Get your fiesta on. Bring out the guac, salsa, and spices. These burgers are unforgettably delish!
4. Bacon ‘n Egg Burgers with Roasted Garlic Mayo. It’s time to roast garlics and smear them into your burgers. With bacon ‘n eggs, these could be a legit breakfast.