This Chicken Kale White Bean Soup Recipe is incredibly easy, healthy, and delicious. Chock full of nutritious ingredients to keep your eaters fueled and happy. Gluten free and dairy free, it’s a healthy bowl of yummy comfort.
We’ve been on a relentless soup kick. Right when January reared its arctic head, we started feasting on the likes of tasty Easy Lemon Lentil Soup and healthy yet velvety Roasted Tomato Basil Soup. There are very few meals as comforting and uplifting as a steaming hot bowl of satisfying (and healthy!) soup on a cold winter night.
Today’s Chicken Kale White Bean Soup recipe is a variation of the kind of chicken soup I grew up on and regularly come back to. It’s a wonderfully humble, cozy, and healthy bowl of natural deliciousness. This yummy soup just happens to be gluten free and dairy free. So for all y’all who are looking for a gluten free chicken soup — or dairy free chicken soup — you’ve arrived at your happy destination.
Chicken soup comes in all shapes and sizes. Lemon Chicken Wild Rice Soup is ever popular in our kitchen, as is our faithfully classic go-to Hearty Turkey/Chicken Noodle Soup. If you like souper food, you’ll appreciate the roundup at the end of this post.
Today we added kale, white beans, spices, and rice to create this scrumptious Chicken Kale White Bean Soup that will be on your dinner table in well under an hour…
Why I’ve been dishing up Chicken Kale White Bean Soup for dinner:
- It’s brimming with protein, antioxidants, and nothing but the good stuff
- It’s colder here in Minneapolis than in Alaska. ‘Nuff said about that.
- It comes together in less than an hour. Even faster when you use rotisserie chicken.
- It’s accidentally gluten-free and dairy-free, if that feeds your needs.
- Leftovers are fantastically awesome the next day.
- It makes our taste buds so so soooo happy 😄 …that’s the best part.
Soup’s on. Enjoy.
You might really like this, too:
Kitchen stuff we love (I have these or they’re on my wish list):
Feeding the Soul (I’ve read and loved these):