These 5-Ingredient, No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are ridiculously easy to make. They can easily be made ahead of time, chilled, and served when you need them. Addictively delicious and a reliable crowd pleaser.
In the World of Treats, is there any yummier partnership than chocolate + peanut butter?
Considering the fact that my entire family knows to hide their Reese’s PB Cups from me, my answer would be no. No, there is most certainly no better collaboration than chocolate and peanut butter. It’s simply the best combo of flavors ever. Whoever first thought of melding peanut butter and chocolate was a total genius.
Seeing that these Chocolate Peanut Butter Krispy Bars and Fudgy Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies are always super quick to disappear wherever we serve them, we’re guessing today’s No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are going to outshine the other treats on the dessert table this season.
Luckily, these No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are ridiculously easy to make. They can be completely made and cut ahead of time, chilled, and served when you need ’em.
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars need only 5 ingredients and a sweet tooth to create an absolute win-win situation…
Here’s what’s going on with these Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars:
- They’re crazy easy: only 5 ingredients and zero bake time
- They’re loaded with creamy peanut butter and semi-sweet chocolate for a touch of dark chocolate bliss
- They’re sprinkled with a light dusting of flaky sea salt, if you wish, for that sweet-salty goodness
- They stay fresh for many days in the fridge, and can be frozen for several weeks
- You can cut ’em small or big, whatever suits your fancy. Plus, they’re easy to cut; no fussy slicing
But whatever, you probably didn’t need the above bullet points to help you decide to go make these chocolate peanut butter bars.
And you don’t have to bake your treats to win the baking contest this season.
Just be sure to save a couple for yourself. Enjoy ✨
We think you’ll love this recipe, too:
Chocolate 💖 Peanut Butter: