General Tso’s BBQ Grilled Chicken is a delightfully flavorful way to change up your usual BBQ grilled chicken. This Asian style BBQ sauce is amazingly flavorful and super easy. Tender, tasty grilled chicken is about to be yours.
When Hubby and I were 100% newbie newlyweds 17 years ago, we were so weird about cooking together. Not awkward, but absolutely silly. Like, we each thought we had the way better way of handling dinner.
Granted, we each had been independently living on our own for years before we met, so we had developed our own set of self-proclaimed “awesome” culinary skills. I fully believed my way of chopping garlic was the way and I was willing to enter combat over it. He was convinced that his old-school method of cooking rice in a pot was unbeatable. You get the pic. It took awhile for us newbies to finally figure out how behave normally in the kitchen together.
One thing both of us did actually agree on from the start was that Asian style BBQ grilled chicken is the way to go. For sure we both had our own tweaks and spins on the marinade deets, but it was kinda fun combining our own favorite recipes for a different flair at every cookout.
Allow me to now share with you this fantastic new cookout winner: General Tso’s Grilled BBQ Chicken…
Why We Love General Tso’s BBQ Grilled Chicken:
- This Asian style BBQ Grilled chicken is full of big, bold flavors that captivates the taste buds
- It’s made up of simple, everyday ingredients you probably have on hand
- It results in supremely tender, succulent chicken
- You can prep and marinade it up to 2 days beforehand, which makes grill day easy
- There’s literally lots of awesome sauce to pour over finished chicken. Ultra yummy-saucy.
- It’s an affordable way to feed a crowd [and leftovers are awesome.]
Also. I now use a certain old school method of cooking rice in a pot 🙂
You’ll probably really like this, too:
Kitchen Stuff We Love