Here’s a luscious, tender, moist loaf of Lemon Zucchini Bread that’s mouthwatering for breakfast, brunch, and snack attack.
Happy Monday, All!
I can think of no better way to start the week (or weekend!) than with this luscious lemon zucchini bread.
Now is the time to snatch up all those farmer’s market fresh zucchini. The markets have been teeming with some huge squash. And lemons? Well, lemons simply run with the in crowd all year round.
Whenever The Girls get together for breakfast or brunch, there’s bound to be at least one nommy-nom quick bread on the table.
Now that it’s unofficially fall, most of us are back to business as usual. There will be plenty of coffee and quick breads at morning meetings.
Be it AM gatherings for work, volunteer, clubs, Bible studies, or simply social…whatever the occasion.
This lemon zucchini bread doesn’t discriminate.
I’m convinced quick breads are so über popular because they’re easy as 1-2-3.
Just mix and bake; as straightforward as you can get. A gorgeous loaf is guaranteed, every time. As long as you don’t fall asleep and totally over bake it.
Granted, this tantalizing loaf requires a bit of elbow grease when shredding zucchini if you do it the good old fashioned way, like I do. I count it as my arm-workout for the day.
But once your zucchini is all shredded, it’s downhill running from there.
Now, it’s feasible that one could ingest this Lemon Zucchini Bread with nothing on.
I mean, without the icing and lemon zest on top.
But let me urge you to please drizzle up. The bright, tangy, sweet icing is perfection over the moist loaf. Pour it on while the bread is warm, and be rewarded with the most scrumptious zucchini bread in the galaxy.
You and your peeps will not regret it.
Here’s to All the Breakfasts that are about to happen this fall.
Source: Chew Out Loud
We weren’t kidding about our quick bread addiction. Here are a few of our fall faves:
- Honey Pear Bread. This yummy, moist quick bread gives the humble pear a chance to shine. And oh, does this bread shine!
2. Best Pumpkin Spice Bread. To this day, this is still the bestest pumpkin bread we’ve ever had.
3. Lemon Almond Poppyseed Bread. Lemons and almonds unite with poppy to make this bread delectable.
4. Double Chocolate Banana Yogurt Bread. Chocolate and bananas are stellar all year round. Put them together in this quick bread and watch it be gobbled up.
5. Banana Ricotta Chocolate Chip Bread. Put those overripe bananas to awesome use with this delish bread.