If you’re looking for tried-and-true, best-ever zucchini recipes, you’re in the right place. We’ve compiled our absolute favorite zucchini recipes that have been well loved year after year. Take advantage of healthy, beautiful squash and give these recipes a try. There’s something for everyone.
Our Very Favorite Zucchini Recipes
- Superhero Apple Zucchini Carrot Muffins – There’s no better way to start off the day (or afternoon) with these glorious Superhero Muffins loaded with zucchini. Healthy meets yummy in these powerful muffins.
2. Chocolate Zucchini Coconut Oil Bread – No butter needed for this fantastic zucchini bread…it’s like none other, as it’s made with the goodness of coconut oil without sacrificing flavor.
3. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo with Zucchini – Toss fresh zucchini slices into this healthier version of creamy, delicious fettuccine alfredo. Add chicken breast for a satisfying boost of protein.
4. One-Bowl Zucchini Carrot Bread – You’ll only have to wash one bowl with this zucchini carrot bread. It’s so tender and tasty, and freezes beautifully for quick grab ‘n go mornings.
5. Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes with Ganache Frosting – Nobody will guess these chocolate cupcakes contain a hearty dose of zucchini goodness in every bite. Share if you want to.
6. Moist Lemon Zucchini Bread – There’s a reason my friends and family request this bread on repeat. With a tender crumb and lemony flavor, this zucchini bread is an instant hit everywhere it goes.
7. Zucchini Bread Recipe with Nutella – Glorify your classic zucchini bread with a bit of Nutella greatness. Nobody will be mad at you for offering them a slice.
8. Best Easy Roasted Vegetables Recipe – This roasty, savory, flavorful combination of zucchini, butternut, potatoes, and mushrooms is absolutely irresistible. This dish is such a treat, it doesn’t even feel like you’re eating vegetables.
9. Chocolate Zucchini Cake – I’m not sure there’s a more tender chocolate cake than this chocolate zucchini cake. You can’t taste the zucchini, but it provides such wonderful moisture and fluffy texture to this amazing cake.
We hope you found a recipe you love in this roundup! Feel free to search our recipes for more deliciousness.
If you make any of the recipes, we’d LOVE to see what you made and give a shout out! Just tag us@chewoutloud on Instagram.