This Avocado Black Bean Corn Salad with Lime Dressing is super easy to make ahead and tastes amazing! It’s an absolute hit at potlucks and parties. Or have it as a healthy lunch. Perfect with crispy tortilla chips.
This Avocado Black Bean Corn Salad with Lime Dressing = Simply Amazing.
This is one avocado salad that will immediately solicit recipe requests. Everything about this dish hollers big flavors while maintaining a guiltlessly healthy profile. The lime dressing is addictively tangy, sweet, and delightfully zesty. You may want to make a double batch of this honey lime dressing to keep on hand for all the salads.
We’ve been sharing this Avocado Black Bean Corn Salad for years with friends and fam. This is one of those favorite fail-proof, always devoured hits that you can count on. Whether it’s Taco Tuesdays, potluck parties, or just a healthy lunch…this avocado salad will immediately be on the A-list.
In fact, I just made a huge bowl of this Avocado Black Bean Corn Salad with Lime Dressing for a party. I came home with an empty bowl and forgot to take pictures. There’s my ADHD in full action.
So I had to make another big batch for our party of five. Seconds after my last camera click, all the hands dived for the bowl and it was gone. But lucky for you, I snapped a few before it all vanished…
What makes Avocado Black Bean Corn Salad with Lime Dressing so Popular:
- It’s make-ahead easy. Just cut, toss, and chill until ready to serve. Can even be prepped the night before.
- The balance of creamy avocados and crunchy cucumbers are irresistible (texture bliss.)
- It’s audaciously healthy. Loaded with antioxidants, protein, and superfood powers. No refined sugars.
- This salad doubles as a garnish or dip. Perfection with crispy chips.
Mostly, it’s massively delicious.
You’ll Probably Like this Recipe, Too:Print
- For Lime Dressing:
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice (about 4–5 limes) + bit more for sprinkling
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TB pure honey
- 2 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- For Salad:
- 2 (15 oz) cans black beans, rinsed with cold water and drained well
- 2 cups sweet corn kernels
- 2 large (or 3 medium) slightly ripened avocados
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup sweet onion (vidalia), chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine all Dressing ingredients in a bowl. Whisk to incorporate well. Can be made ahead of time; cover and chill until ready to serve.
- In serving bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except for avocados. Toss so that ingredients are well mixed (avocados will be mixed in later, to prevent browning.)
- Whisk the lime dressing again, and immediately pour over the salad. Gently toss salad with dressing to coat evenly. Let dish sit at least 4-6 hours so flavors can infuse. Just before serving, peel and dice avocados. Gently fold avocado into salad and serve with corn or tortilla chips. Delicious over homemade tacos or burrito bowl as well.
Kitchen Stuff We Love:
Stunning Southwestern Salads: