This Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe is bursting with fresh veggies, toothsome penne pasta, and fresh parmesan. We’re just getting started.
This magnificent Caesar Pasta Salad is happily drizzled with caesar salad dressing.
Here are the super easy basics for How to Make Creamy Caesar Dressing. You’ll never go back to bottled caesar dressing again; not willingly, at least.
Needless to say, I was thrilled with feeding the family (Littles included!) this yummy Caesar Pasta Salad. I mean, they all ate huge bowls of fresh produce for dinner. High fives all around.
Hubby was even happier that he got a break from his usual sandwich routine for lunch 🙂
Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe
This Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe is super simple, easy, and takes hardly any time at all. It’s full of fresh veggies and chewy pasta, making it a hearty and satisfying meal any day of the week.
- 8 oz penne pasta
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed/dried, and torn
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup frozen or canned corn kernels, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced, for garnish
- In a large heavy pot, cook pasta in well salted water just to al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well and toss with 1/4 cup of the caesar dressing.
- In a serving bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, corn, olives, and parmesan. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup dressing over the salad and toss gently to coat. Add the pasta and gently toss again. Sprinkle croutons and green onions on top.
- Serve immediately.