Around here, we adore a good Caesar salad. It’s one of the handful of salads The Littles willingly devour without any prompting.
So when we’re transforming Caesar salad into something hearty and lunch-worthy, we go for a flavorful Caesar Pasta Salad.
This Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe is bursting with fresh veggies, toothsome penne pasta, and fresh parmesan. We’re just getting started.
This magnificent Caesar Pasta Salad is happily drizzled with Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Caesar Dressing.
Some of you already know I’m an obsessive label reader. I’m that shopper in the aisles.
When Marzetti asked me to try their refrigerated salad dressings, I naturally poured over the ingredients first. Yessss! Just a minimal number of simple ingredients. No preservatives, trans fats, high fructose corn syrup, or artificial colors.
Needless to say, I was thrilled with feeding the family (Littles included!) this yummy Caesar Pasta Salad. I mean, they all ate huge bowls of fresh produce for dinner. High fives all around.
Hubby was even happier that he got a break from his usual sandwich routine for lunch 🙂
There’s such a big selection of these refrigerated salad dressings everywhere, it’s hard to choose just one. Pomegranate, Champagne, or Strawberry Poppyseed? Yum, yum, and yum.
Chow time. Enjoy!Print
This Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe is super simple, easy, and takes hardly any time at all. It’s full of fresh veggies and chewy pasta, making it a hearty and satisfying meal any day of the week.
- 8 oz penne pasta
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed/dried, and torn
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup frozen or canned corn kernels, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Caesar Dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced, for garnish
- In a large heavy pot, cook pasta in well salted water just to al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain well and toss with 1/4 cup of the caesar dressing.
- In a serving bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, corn, olives, and parmesan. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup dressing over the salad and toss gently to coat. Add the pasta and gently toss again. Sprinkle croutons and green onions on top.
- Serve immediately.
Source: Chew Out Loud.
This post was sponsored by Marzetti Simply Dressed, but all opinions are my own. or more simple recipe ideas, see simplydressed.com
How will you use Marzetti Simply Dressed refrigerated salad dressings to make fresh and simple meals for you and your family? Leave a comment below to enter for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 2/9/2015 – 3/31/2015.