These saucy BBQ Ribs are easily prepared ahead of time, boldly flavorful, and fall-off-the-bone tender. You may never make ribs any other way again.
Extra Tender BBQ Ribs
I don’t know about you, but Father’s Day has snuck up on us. With all the various things the five of us are juggling on our plates, I didn’t realize until just yesterday that Father’s Day is this Sunday. My brain had been telling me we had another week, but the calendar doesn’t lie. Thankfully, I’m married to a guy who isn’t H.M. (high maintenance) about Father’s Day or any other day really.
The last several years, The Littles and I have gotten up early and fixed breakfast for on Father’s Day. These waffles have become a tradition.
For dinner, it’s all about the BBQ. Sometimes we order from favorite BBQ joint and other times we cook up our own mouthwatering flavors. We’re talkin’ ribs, tender pulled pork, sweet cornbread, and more ribs.
Prepare ribs a day ahead for amazing flavor
These BBQ Sriracha Ribs are incredible. We can’t wait for you to see for yourself. You may never make ribs any other way again.
The ribs need to be prepped at least a day ahead, so the dry rub has time to do its magic. You can even prepare them up to 2 days in advance. After marinating in dry rub overnight, we slow bake these ribs until they are incredibly tender. At this point, you’ll want to tear right into them…and they’ll taste amazing already.
But it gets better. Smother the ribs with plenty of delectable zesty BBQ sauce. Then throw them on the grill at the very end, just to get that beautiful char and smoky flavor. These ribs are sooo good, there are not enough words to describe.
About the dry rub
The dry rub here consists of basic pantry ingredients, most of which you probably already have in your kitchen:
- Brown sugar lends depth of flavor while providing the sweetness
- We highly recommend smoked paprika, as it has a much more pronounced, smoky flavor profile than regular paprika.
- Cayenne and freshly ground black pepper share some zesty kick
- For dry rubs, use garlic powder and onion powder instead of freshly chopped.
About the BBQ Sauce
Call it cheaty or not, but we’re making it easy and embracing our favorite store bought BBQ sauce with some doctoring up. Feel free to grab a bottle of your favorite brand of BBQ sauce (honey BBQ works extra well) and whisk in Sriracha and pure honey for the easiest zesty-sweet BBQ sauce ever.
Try this easy ranch bacon potato salad, too:
More BBQ Dishes They’ll Love
1. Smoky BBQ Pulled Chicken. Make this ahead of time for easy entertaining. Tender, tasty pulled chicken is perfect for both family weeknights and weekend dinners.
2. BBQ Turkey Meatloaf. Tender, mouthwatering, and delicious. Easy to boot.
3. BBQ Baked Beans. It’s McCheaty Easy, and nobody will complain. These are the easiest, yummiest BBQ beans ever.
4. BBQ Ranch Chicken Chopped Salad. Make it healthy and delish with this tasty chicken chopped salad.