This may be the easiest Overnight Breakfast Casserole recipe you’ll ever enjoy. All you need is 15 minutes of prep and a handful of simple ingredients. Sleep in, pop your breakfast bake in oven, and enjoy the day.
Happy almost weekend, Friends!
Who’s ready for Super Bowl LII this Sunday?! OMG, we are so sad about the Vikings, but are thrilled that our nice town of Minneapolis gets to host the huge event this year. Woo hoo!
So I had some daydreams about making a game-day recipe for this post, but the weekend is shouting out at me for brunch, so here I am with the easiest Overnight Breakfast Casserole recipe you’ll ever gladly make.
Now, let’s talk weekend brunch…
I mentioned this would likely be the easiest Easy Overnight Breakfast Casserole to grace its way into your kitchen. It’s also stunningly deeeelicious, with all the flavors you’d want in a hot, comforting dish.
This breakfast bake deserves some serious accolades because:
- It takes 15 minutes to quickly prep and assemble completely. I actually timed myself.
- You pop it into the fridge overnight and go to sleep (probably after surfing the net a little)
- You get extra zzzz’s in the morning. It’s kinda what I live for.
- Let your breakfast casserole bake while you’re getting ready in the morning. (In my case, Hubby’s contribution is putting said casserole in the oven while I get ready.)
- There are less than 10 ingredients in this whole situation. Enough said.
If you’ve got bread, sausage, milk, and cheese, you’re all set.
Don’t forget the coffee 🙂
You may really like this, too:
Kitchen Stuff We Love:
Brunch is the BEST: