Here’s our list of tried-and-true best soup recipes:
- This Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe [Gluten-free] is not only fabulously delicious and cozy-comforting, it’s also lower in fat than most broccoli cheese soup recipes. Plus, even the gluten-free eaters can enjoy this one.
2. Our Chicken Kale White Bean Soup Recipe is chock full of protein, veggies, and flavor. It’s a big bowl of healthy, guilt-free comfort for the entire family. Turkey is a great substitute as well.
3. Whenever we want a vegan soup with BIG flavors that everyone (including our omnivorous eaters) will love, we go to this Easy Lemon Lentil Soup Recipe. It’s healthy, fresh, flavorful, and great for anyone with food allergies.
4. If there’s ever been a worthy Roasted Tomato Basil Soup Recipe, this one’s it. Not trying to brag or anything, but this tomato basil soup is oft-requested by friends, and even the kids slurp this up. It’s a must-try.
5. One-Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup eliminates the fuss of actually stuffing peppers. It’s full of big flavors, it’s healthy, and it’s super easy to boot! Perfect weeknight cozy meal.
6. 30-Minute Nacho Chicken Soup – Yes, you can totally have this amazing, boldly flavorful soup on the table in 30 minutes. It’s so dang good, people will think you actually worked on it. (Bonus: bring on the cheese and nacho chips.)
7. Lemon Chicken Wild Rice Soup – This one’s delightfully easy on the waist get huge on taste. It’s light, satisfying, and comforting all at once.
8. When you’re in the mood for fabulous ethnic flair, this EASY Coconut Curry Chicken Noodle Soup is here for you. Rice noodles are ultra satisfying AND naturally gluten-free.
9. The Best Minestrone Soup – Y’all, I’ve never been a minestrone soup lover until I tried a spoonful of this specific minestrone. There’s no turning back once you start slurping this up. (It’s way better than O.G.’s version, in case you’re wondering.)
10. Creamy Chicken Wild Rice Soup (GF) – When my gluten-free friends started asking for a GF version of creamy chicken wild rice soup, we delivered. Now, they keep asking for the recipe. Done.
11. Easy Moroccan Chicken Soup – OMG, the flavor combo here is magic. Moroccan chicken soup sounds like it would be work to make, but this is one of the easiest soups you’ll ever impress people with. It’s healthy and hearty.
12. Ham Potato Vegetable Soup is THE soup to make when you find yourself with leftover ham after the holidays. If someone wants to throw out that hambone, say no. Grab the ham and make this scrumptious soup.
13. Chicken and Vegetable Tortellini Soup is our go-to easy peasy weeknight soup that is ultimately fulfilling. With tortellini, healthy veggies, and lean chicken, this flavorful soup is a win-win every time.
14. This Hearty Turkey/Chicken Noodle Soup is our favorite of all time. This recipe is the basis for which all chicken noodle soup variations are formed in our kitchen. Nothing, and I mean nothing, beats your own homemade bone broth. This recipe is BIG on flavor – no blandness allowed here.