In This Article
Strawberry Daiquiri recipe
Has anyone else been hoarding all the berries this summer? Say I’m not the only one who can’t stop it with the watermelons and berries all summer long.
Aside from flip flops and happy hour al fresco, one of my favorite things about summer are the fresh berries at the local farmer’s market.
Why we love this easy daiquiri recipe
- It’s a great way to use extra frozen strawberries.
- It’s way too easy not to make at least once each summer.
- It’s a sure hit with friends and family – you’ll be a rock star.
- It’s easily made non-alcoholic by omitting rum.
- It tastes like golden summer, no matter what time of year it really is.
How to make the best daiquiri with 4 ingredients
You’ll only need 4 simple things for this daiquiri recipe: frozen strawberries, freshly squeezed lime juice, light rum, and agave nectar. Sugar can be used in lieu of agave, but because this freezie drink is wonderfully cold, a liquid sweetener mixes in better. Simple syrup works beautifully as well.
Combine your 4 ingredients in a strong blender and blend until smooth. Have your glasses ready so you can sip the deliciousness while it’s refreshingly cold. This isn’t one of those cocktails to make ahead of time. It’s ridiculously easy to whip up on the spot, whether it’s just one serving or a bigger batch.
Feel free to garnish with fresh strawberry and lime slices, plus a sprig of mint if you’re feeling ambitious.
Oh, and use whatever style of glasses you prefer. My margarita glasses are purely for looks 😉
Try Strawberry Frosé, Too
Did you make this?
Please give us a rating and comment below. We love hearing from you!
4-Ingredient Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
- 1 heaping cup strawberries, frozen
- 3 oz light rum
- 2 oz lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 TB agave nectar, or simple syrup
- Optional Garnishes: fresh slices of lime, strawberries, and sprigs of mint
- Add all ingredients to a heavy duty blender. Blend just until smooth. Use rubber spatula to fully transfer into 1-2 glasses of your choice. Garnish as desired and serve while very cold.
- Recipe makes 1 larger serving or 2 smaller servings. You can easily make a bigger batch by increasing all ingredients evenly.
- Make it kid-friendly by omitting the rum.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, please come back and give it a rating ❤️